Quantcast

swig/3.0.8: python: boost::intrusive_ptr<>

swig/3.0.8: python: boost::intrusive_ptr<>

Bruce Lowery
we've recently moved up to swig/3.0.8, and the boost_intrusive_ptr.i interface file we were using seems to have been replaced with intrusive_ptr.i.

however, building our wrapper against the latter gives

intrusive_ptr.i:52: Error: Syntax error in input(1).

where the indicated line is (the first SWIG_SHARED_PTR_QNAMESPACE...)

%define %intrusive_ptr(TYPE...)
%feature("smartptr", noblock=1) TYPE { SWIG_SHARED_PTR_QNAMESPACE::shared_ptr< TYPE > }
SWIG_INTRUSIVE_PTR_TYPEMAPS(SWIGEMPTYHACK, TYPE)
SWIG_INTRUSIVE_PTR_TYPEMAPS(const, TYPE)
%enddef

I've (possibly incompetently) searched the mailing lists for any known issues but couldn't find anything informative.

can anyone provide direction?

Re: swig/3.0.8: python: boost::intrusive_ptr<>

William S Fulton
On 26 October 2016 at 01:49, Bruce Lowery <[hidden email]> wrote:
> we've recently moved up to swig/3.0.8, and the boost_intrusive_ptr.i
> interface file we were using seems to have been replaced with
> intrusive_ptr.i.

Check your installation, boost_intrusive_ptr.i is still shipped
swig-3.0.8 and the more recent swig-3.0.10:

~/swig/swig-3.0.8$ find Lib/ -name boost_intrusive_ptr.i
Lib/csharp/boost_intrusive_ptr.i
Lib/java/boost_intrusive_ptr.i