std::vector <-> Perl Array

Aaron Dalton
I can't seem to find any recent posts on this subject.  I am using Swig
1.3.27 and want to more easily access C++ vectors by accessing them as
Perl arrays (or references).  I'm completely new to Swig (and I'm not a
C-meister either) so all I have figured out so far is how to export
class methods and basic data types.  How do I access C++ vectors as Perl
arrays?

I'm also having some problems with a class inheriting from std::pair.
Are there any caveats I need to know about in regards to this STL?

Thank you for your time!

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
[hidden email]   |   http://superdupergames.org

Re: std::vector <-> Perl Array

Jason Stewart-4
Assuming you are talking about std::vector, there should be a
std_vector.i that you can %include to add support for that under SWIG.
I would search the archive for more details.

Cheers,
jas.