Quantcast

example of embedding python for C/C++ application

example of embedding python for C/C++ application

Scheb
Do you know where I could find a (complete) example of embedding python for C/C++ application?

I look everywhere but I only found old posts where there aren't interface files or makefile/cmd or cpp files...

In fact, I almost did: everything compiles, scripts run but when I send my C++ struct Vec to python with:

pArg = SWIG_NewPointerObj((void*)&Object, SWIG_TypeQuery("_p_Vec"), 1);PyObject_CallFunction(pFunc, "O", pArg);

my object is SwigPyObject (without my methods)