Wrapping C++ enums to integer Python constants

Wrapping C++ enums to integer Python constants

johonde
How to make custom wrapping C++ enums to integer Python constants? I want to get this in myWrapModule.py file from my enum:

SWIG_Python_SetConstant(d, "myConst",SWIG_From_int(static_cast< int >(myConst)));

I read so much about the %typemap, but I can't understand how to do this feature. Can anybody explain me, please?!! I'm so sad about this...