Quantcast

Welcome to the new mailing lists

David Beazley
I'd just like to quickly welcome everyone to the new SWIG mailing
lists---now located at SourceForge.   I apologize for the sudden
change, but this was long overdue given that I left the University
nearly 5 months ago.   As far as I know, archives of the old lists
will be kept around for awhile.  However, at some point we may want
to store them elsewhere (just in case they disappear from the
University server).

Please let me know if there are any problems with the new lists.

Cheers,
Dave