Swig Question

Stephan Nagy
I recently started using swig to create jni wrappers around some legacy c code.  One of the functions thats being wrapped has a function with a variable named class, so the function call looks similar to DO_FOO(FooClass class, Bar bar);  the FooClass class is causing me some problems in 1.3.27 it generates a java class with a variable named class.  Is there a way to have swig change the name of this variable so that it isn't a java keyword?  I tried %rename and %name and neither seemed to do the trick.  Any suggestions?