Quantcast

Swig Maven Plugin

Mirko Raner
Hi there,

it seems like there are at least 2 different efforts for providing a Maven plug-in around Swig, but I couldn't find any of them in the major Maven repositories (repo1.maven.org and jcenter).

What is the currently preferred way of using Swig from Maven, and is there a public repository that provides those plug-ins?

Thanks,

Mirko

Re: Swig Maven Plugin

William S Fulton
You are probably better off asking on the Maven support lists given
there has been no response to date from this SWIG list, probably
because most SWIG users aren't concerned with Maven.

William