STL set and list for C# and Java

Sandro Pirkwieser

Hello,

we are evaluating SWIG to also target C# and Java.

Unfortunately for both languages the STL containers “set” and “list” are not available.

Are there plans to include them?

All I found were some incomplete/outdated implementations for “set”.

Regards,

Sandro

Re: STL set and list for C# and Java

William S Fulton

There are some patches which will make its way into swig-4, eg std::list Java support in https://github.com/swig/swig/pull/842. Where are the set patches you found? They may be candidates for inclusion.