Problem with classes with scilab

Aashay Singhal
Hello everyone,

I was trying to run this example list on the wiki page. I wrote the exact code as given in the example and changed the module name to 'classes'. But I wasn't able to load the shared library in scilab. The commands I ran were:

$ swig -scilab -c++ classes.i
$ g++ -fPIC -c -I/usr/local/include/scilab  classes_wrap.cxx
$ g++ -shared classes_wrap.o -o libclasses.so

The error shown in scilab was the following :
https://codepaste.net/o1ziok

Please Help me resolve this issue.

Thanks
Aashay

Re: Problem with classes with scilab

William S Fulton

On 28 May 2017 at 12:11, Aashay Singhal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was trying to run this example list on the wiki page. I wrote the exact code as given in the example and changed the module name to 'classes'. But I wasn't able to load the shared library in scilab. The commands I ran were:

$ swig -scilab -c++ classes.i
$ g++ -fPIC -c -I/usr/local/include/scilab  classes_wrap.cxx
$ g++ -shared classes_wrap.o -o libclasses.so

The error shown in scilab was the following :
https://codepaste.net/o1ziok

Please Help me resolve this issue.

This is a simple  C++ problem - you need to define the missing symbol.