Need simple Java Swig example for the c++ function which has enum as a input parameter

Need simple Java Swig example for the c++ function which has enum as a input parameter

nazneen
I am struggling to work with SWIG to create Java wrappers for the C++ functions. This method is taking three parameters i.e. Function(char, enum, int) with return type char. Can you please provide me the simple example of SWIG for above function.