Quantcast

Multiple translation units/wrap.cpp files

Multiple translation units/wrap.cpp files

Jeremy Cowles
Hey all,

Is it possible to break up bindings into multiple CPP files without making multiple binding libraries? That is, run multiple invocations of swig and compile all the resulting XXX_wrap.cpp files into a single library?

I tried this but got strange P/Invoke symbol not found errors at run-time:

  ----> System.EntryPointNotFoundException : Unable to find an entry point named 'SWIGRegisterStringCallback_UsdGeom' in DLL 'UsdGeom'.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy

Re: Multiple translation units/wrap.cpp files

Jakob van Bethlehem
Entirely not familiar yet with SWIG, but, could it be you are not dll-exporting SWIGRegisterStringCallback_UsdGeom ?

Sincerely,
Jakob