Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

Jeremy Cowles
Is it possible to have multiple cscode typemaps?

My use case is that I want to define part of it in a macro and the other part in the local class wrapping, for example to have a common macro to wrap operator==.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy

Re: Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

RAVI NANJUNDAPPA

As per my experience, having multiple cscode for the same Class is not allowed in SWIG. Only the last cscode executed will have the effect and will override all the previous cscode effects.

I also wanted this feature to be enabled. But I got a reply from the list saying, this feature is currently not supported.

Thanks and Best Regards,

N Ravi

Title : [Swig-user] Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

Is it possible to have multiple cscode typemaps?

My use case is that I want to define part of it in a macro and the other part in the local class wrapping, for example to have a common macro to wrap operator==.

Thanks!

--

Jeremy

Developer Access Program for Intel Xeon Phi Processors

Access to Intel Xeon Phi processor-based developer platforms.

With one year of Intel Parallel Studio XE.

Training and support from Colfax.

Order your platform today. http://sdm.link/xeonphi

Re: Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

RAVI NANJUNDAPPA

William , it'll be great if we get this support.

We'll wait for the for this feature support.

Thanks and Best Regards,

N Ravi

Re: Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

RAVI NANJUNDAPPA

Do we have any swig typemaps for conversion (marshalling) of function/method return types ?

Thanks and Best Regards,
N Ravi

Re: cs typemaps for conversion of return types

William S Fulton
Use the 'csout' typemap for which there are examples in the docs.

William

On 8 November 2016 at 09:47, RAVI NANJUNDAPPA <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Do we have any swig typemaps for conversion (marshalling) of function/method return types ?

Thanks and Best Regards,
N Ravi

Re: Multiple "cscode" typemaps?

Jeremy Cowles
Cool!

I actually just hit this again -- I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.