Quantcast

Including additional modules in perlmain.i

Including additional modules in perlmain.i

R bansal
Hi -

I wrapped a C++ class via dynamic linking and it failed to resolve some symbols. Hence I had to statically link to to create a custom perl.

However, I can no longer load modules like DBI and Posix which I need to make my app work :(

I am at a loss of how to hack perlmain.i to load these modules into the static perl. If someone can please post an example of perlmain.i which includes a standard module like DBI or Posix, which I can suitably modify, I would much appreciate it.

many thanks!
- r