How to change a part of generated C wrapper.

How to change a part of generated C wrapper.

johny.dee
Hello. Please, could you advise me on this?
I have a *.i file and I would like to have different contents of a function in the generated wrapper C file from what swig does. Is there a way to change only the contents of a function in the wrapper and keep the other things the same (SwigMethods array, the Python proxy *.py file ..).
Thank you.

Re: How to change a part of generated C wrapper.

Marcelo Matus
Probably you need to read about typemaps in the documentation.

typemaps are the main 'code' generators for the wrapper C file.
If you modify them, you modify the wrapper code.

Marceo