HandlerRef and .Net Core framework

Nixzoor
Hello,

I am using swig for c++/c# wrappers and i am really satisfied with it. So i have app written in c# with framework 4.5.2, now i am trying to migrate to .Net Core. My problem is that HandleRef method is not supported by .Net Core <= 1.1 and swig use HandleRef. I know i can type my own typemaps, but i don't think it is possible for directors (i am using a lot of directors). I know that HandleRef method will be supported in 2.0, but my app need to work with .Net Core <= 1.1. Is there any solution to that problem?

I really appreciate every suggestion. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Nik